Compliance unlocked: empowering cannabis businesses and employees with regulatory excellence.
Discovering Cannabis Regulations
The program will explore the complex and nuanced regulatory structure of Massachusetts’ legal Cannabis industry. The course foundation will examine the historical and contemporary role Cannabis has played in shaping federal and international policy and ultimately shaping Massachusetts’ legal and regulated industry.
- Course Overview
- Program Modules
- Job Titles
- Learning Objectives
This program is carefully designed to aid cannabis industry employees in gaining knowledge on the various aspects of Cannabis Regulatory Compliance in Massachusetts through interactive activities, videos, quizzes, and real-life scenarios.
Module 1 – A Brief History of Cannabis Use and Legality and Federal Enforcement Priorities
Module 2 - State Regulations and Laws
Module 3 - Massachusetts Cannabis Business Licensure and Operational Requirements
Module 4 - Massachusetts Cannabis Business Operations and Enforcement
Module 5 - Massachusetts Cannabis Business Operations: Cultivation Operations
Module 6 - Operational Regulatory Compliance: Manufacturing Operations
Module 7 - Massachusetts Cannabis Business Operations: Store and Dispensing Operations
What Jobs Relate to this Course?
This program will equip learners with the following skills:
- Attention to detail
- Risk management
- Operational compliance
- Time management
- Effective communication
- Situational analysis
- Computer literacy
- Comprehension of complex rules and regulations
- Analytical skills
- Expectation Setting
- Cost analysis and budgeting
- Inventory management
- Writing skills
- Decision-making skills
- Legal knowledge
This program will equip learners with the following work competencies:
- Apply and analyze historical context to today’s regulated markets.
- Apply regulatory compliance to Cultivation, Manufacturing, and/or Dispensary Operations.
- Evaluate current operational processes and procedures for regulatory compliance.
- Create compliant operational processes and procedures.
- Apply and analyze regulatory rule changes into operational processes and procedures.
- Create compliant documentation and record-keeping practices.